4 bedroom detached house for saleLower Glen Park, Pensilva, Liskeard
- An individually designed detached new build house
- Spacious accommodation with four double bedrooms and three bathrooms
- Affordable property in Moorland village location
- Driveway and low maintenance gardens to the front and rear
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
An individually designed detached house which is currently still in progress for completion. The accommodation is spacious and well designed for a modern family with excellent specifications to comply with the very latest building regulations set by the Government with heating system, wall and loft insulation and double glazing all making this property exceptionally energy efficient. The accommodation comprises an entrance hallway leading to the kitchen having doorway into the spacious living room opening onto the rear garden. Also on the ground floor are two double bedrooms with a ‘Jack and Jill’ style sharing en-suite shower room. A further two double bedrooms with family bathroom and an en-suite to the master bedroom can be found on the first floor. Externally there is a gravelled driveway with off road parking to the front with a small lawn and a feature stone wall with access to a stone built outbuilding. To the rear is an enclosed garden with a great deal of privacy. NO ONWARD CHAIN
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40188292.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3754644. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kivells, Liskeard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.