5 bedroom detached house for saleSadlers Way, Ringmer, Lewes
- Four/Five Bedroom Detached House
- Desirable Village Location
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Double Garage and Off-Street Parking for Several Vehicles
- Generous Rear Gardens
- En-Suite to Master Bedroom
- Lounge/Dining Room
Fox & Sons are pleased to present this four/five bedroom detached house in popular Ringmer village, featuring modern fitted kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite, family bathroom, generous rear gardens, double garage and off-street parking.
Fox & Sons are delighted to present this attractive four/five bedroom detached house with terrific scope for extension (subject to consents), situated in one of Ringmer's premier locations. The property features a lounge/dining room , modern fitted kitchen, ground floor cloakroom, study/bedroom five, en-suite master bedroom, three further bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside there are generous secluded gardens, a double garage, and off-street parking for several vehicles. The house offers views of the South Downs and is near the newly-completed cycle path to Lewes.
Ringmer is a picturesque and desirable village, located approximately 2 miles north-east of the county town of Lewes. The village offers the residents many local amenities including doctors' and vets' surgeries, education services for tots to teens, two gastro pubs, numerous takeaways and a convenience store. There is a football club, and during the summer months, cricket is frequently played on the village green. A regular and reliable bus service runs through the village offering access to Lewes and Uckfield, which in turn offer links to much further afield via mainline railway stations.
Viewing is highly recommended. So don't delay, call today!
Double glazed door to front.
Lounge 14' 4" x 11' 5" ( 4.37m x 3.48m )
Double glazed patio doors leading out onto rear garden, radiator and coving.
Dining Room 12' 3" x 8' 4" ( 3.73m x 2.54m )
Double glazed door to side, radiator and coving.
Kitchen 12' 3" x 9' 1" ( 3.73m x 2.77m )
Fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall and base level units with roll edge worksurfaces extending to include 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit, electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood over, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, space and plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, central heating boiler, tiled splashbacks and radiator. Double glazed window to front and double glazed door to side.
Fitted suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, radiator and tiled splashbacks. Double glazed window to side.
Study 9' 2" x 7' ( 2.79m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and coving.
Stairs ascending from..., airing cupboard, loft access, radiator and coving.
Bedroom One 12' 7" x 10' 5" ( 3.84m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and coving.
Fitted suite comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin set into vanity unit, low flush WC, ladder style radiator and fully tiled surround. Double glazed window to front.
Bedroom Two 10' x 9' 2" ( 3.05m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 1" x 9' 2" ( 3.07m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' 2" x 6' ( 2.79m x 1.83m )
Double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Fitted suite comprising panel enclosed bath with mixer taps and shower attachment over, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, radiator and fully tiled surround. Double glazed window to front.
Laid to lawn with hedges and a double driveway.
Predominantly laid to lawn with patio area, flower beds, various plants and shrubs, timber shed and side access via gate.
Garage 15' 8" x 18' 3" ( 4.78m x 5.56m )
Double glazed door, power, light and up & over roller door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40257303.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LEW102581. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Lewes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.