Land for sale28.9 Acres, Blackmoor Gate, Kentisbury
- 28.9 acres (11.7 hectares)
- 28.9 Acres
- Ring-Fenced Agricultural Land
- Permanent Pasture
- Excellent Road Access
- Includes a Small Coppice
- Stream Water
- Level or Gently Sloping
- SPS Included
A GOOD SIZED BLOCK OF AGRICULTURAL PERMANENT PASTURE BEING A SERIES OF ENCLOSURES EXTENDING TO 28.9 ACRES WITH EXCELLENT ROAD ACCESS, CLOSE TO BLACKMOOR GATE. THE LAND INCLUDES A SMALL BLOCK OF WOODLAND KNOWN AS HOLLACOMBE COPPICE AND SITS INSIDE THE EXMOOR NATIONAL PARK BOUNDARY.
Description - A rare opportunity to purchase a good sized block of agricultural permanent pasture land with excellent road access extending to 28.9 acres close to Blackmoor Gate. The land is formed by a series of enclosures running down to a very sheltered meadow, the whole block being known as Hollacombe Meadows. The land includes a small block of woodland known as Hollacombe Coppice and sits inside the Exmoor National Park boundary.
Viewing - Strictly and only by prior appointment through the Vendors sole Agents, Nancekivell & Co on 01769 574111. Prior to making an appointment to view we strongly recommend that you discuss any particular points which are likely to affect your interest in the property with a member of staff who has seen the property in order that you do not make a wasted journey.
Directions - From South Molton drive to Blackmoor Gate on the A399 and continue along this road and the land will be found on the right hand side after a short distance as per the attached plan with the boundary edged purple.
Single Payment Scheme - The Vendors have registered for the Single Payment Scheme. The registration for this will be handed over to the new owner on completion following the preparation of the relevant transfer documents.
Maps & Plans - A plan, which is not to scale, is included with these sale particulars for identification purposes only. The boundary is edged purple and extends to 28.978 acres
Tenure - The property is freehold and offered with vacant possession.
Method Of Sale - The property will be offered for sale by private treaty.
Local Authority - North Devon Council, Civic Centre, Barnstaple, Devon EX31 1EA. Tel: 01271 32771
Ombudsman - We are full members of the Ombudsman for Estate Agents scheme, full details of which are held here at the office
Important Notice - Nancekivell & Co, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
(1) They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
(2) Any areas, measurement or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Nancekivell & Co have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10000871A_871. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nancekivell & Co, South Molton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.