3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNew Hey Road, Marsh, Huddersfield
- Guide Price £130,000 - £145,000
- Mature Extended Three Bedroom Semi Detached
- Two Reception Rooms
- Overwhelming Potential
- Detached Garage With Front & Rear Gardens
- No Onward Chain
**Guide Price £130,000-145,000** Requiring a programme of modernisation but offering an abundance of potentiaL is this extended three bedroom semi detached property.
Requiring a programme of modernisation but offering an abundance of potential. This extended three bedroom semi detached property boasts some period characteristics along with two evenly sized reception rooms and a separate kitchen. The first floor offers two double bedrooms and additional single bedroom, spacious landing area with a house bathroom and separate WC. Externally there is a two stage rear garden with detached single garage plus the added benefit of a driveway providing ample off street parking. To the front of the property there is a planted garden and feature raised bed, not to mention this property being very conveniently situated for the amenities of Marsh and placed upon frequent bus routes and links to the M62. Offered to the market with no onward chain we recommend an early viewing due to the anticipated levels of interest.
Enter from the front elevation via a single glazed door into the entrance hall which has stairs rising to the first floor landing with a useful storage cupboard underneath, central heating radiator, an additional cloak cupboard and a wall light.
Lounge 11' 9" max into chimney recess x 11' 9" + bay window recess ( 3.58m max into chimney recess x 3.58m + bay window recess )
The lounge is well proportioned and positioned to the front of the property and has a feature fire place with an electric fire. There are feature wall lights, central heating radiator and a charming single glazed leaded window to the front elevation.
Dining Room 14' 7" max into chimney recess x 13' 1" ( 4.45m max into chimney recess x 3.99m )
The larger than average dining room is positioned to the rear of the property and has a further feature fire place with an electric fire, central heating radiator and a secondary glazed window to the rear elevation. It gives access to the small inner hallway which has a door leading to the side where there is a large storage area, providing a wealth of potential. There is also an external door leading out to the side of the property.
Kitchen 8' 7" plus door recess x 6' 3" ( 2.62m plus door recess x 1.91m )
The kitchen forms part of the extension to the rear and is fitted with a basic range of units. Comprising a stainless steel sink and drainer, plumbing for a washing machine and useful storage cupboards and drawers. In addition it has a central heating radiator, secondary glazed windows to the rear and side elevations and it also houses the central heating boiler.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rise from the entrance hall to the spacious first floor landing which has an array of wardrobe/storage cupboards, gives access to the loft and there is a secondary glazed window to the side elevation.
Bedroom One 14' x 9' 6" max into recess ( 4.27m x 2.90m max into recess )
The first and main bedroom is ample in size and has a single and secondary glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 13' 4" max into chimney recess x 11' 5" irreg shape room ( 4.06m max into chimney recess x 3.48m irreg shape room )
The spacious second bedroom has a feature fire place with an electric fire and a single and secondary glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Three 10' 6" max into door recess x 8' 4" max into recess ( 3.20m max into door recess x 2.54m max into recess )
The third and final bedroom is an ample size bedroom, which has useful storage cupboards in the bulk head and a single and secondary glazed window to the front elevation.
Fitted with a bath and a wash hand basin. It is partly tiled and also has a central heating radiator and a single and secondary glazed window to the side elevation.
Partly tiled with a WC and a single glazed window to the side elevation.
To the front of the property there is a stone flagged feature garden area, with raised beds and planted borders. To the rear there is a low maintenance two stage garden comprising of planted borders to the side and a useful patio area. There is also a lower planting area with mature trees.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40375029.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDF107152. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Huddersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.