5 bedroom detached house for saleLow Lane, Braithwaite, Doncaster
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Unique detached family home
- Two reception rooms
- Five bedrooms, two with en-suite
- Top floor living accommodation
- Low maintenance garden
- Breakfast kitchen
- Utility room
- Good sized corner plot
A unique family home set in the rural village of Braithwaite, The property stands on a good sized corner plot and comprises of; two reception rooms, five bedrooms, two with en-suite and further top floor living accommodation. Viewing highly recommended to appreciate all this property has to offer.
Do you want to own a unique family home, if so this could be the one for you. The property is set in the rural village of Braithwaite and offers: two receptions rooms, breakfast kitchen, dining room, two utility areas and superb first floor galleried landing with engineered wooden staircase. Four double bedrooms are situated on the first floor with two en-suites and family bathroom. The property also has top floor accommodation of excellent size which comprises of; lounge/dining room, kitchen, one bedroom with en-suite and dressing room. The outside space has a rear low maintenance garden with decked seating area, block paving pathways drive plus double garage.
Having two front facing double glazed windows and a front facing entrance door. A superb engineered wooden staircase giving access to both the left and right landing areas, a tiled floor with under floor heating.
A low flush wc and wash hand basin.
Lounge 25' 11" x 12' 8" ( 7.90m x 3.86m )
A superb sized lounge with two front facing and side facing double glazed windows, air conditioning unit, TV aerial point. The focal point of this room is a modern stone fireplace with electric fire.
Sitting Area 12' 1" x 10' 11" ( 3.68m x 3.33m )
A wooden floor and two wall light points. Step down leads to the kitchen/dining room.
Kitchen/dining Room 31' x 12' 9" ( 9.45m x 3.89m )
The Dining Room has two front facing double glazed windows and a door leading to the hallway. A tiled floor with under floor heating, a decorative glazed cabinet, coving to the ceiling and downlighters.
Breakfast Kitchen has side facing double glazed French doors to the garden and a rear facing double glazed window. A range of wall and base units in high gloss beige, black granite work surfaces and breakfast bar, a one and a half sink and drainer unit with tiled splash backs. An electric hob and housing with double oven, modern extractor fan is set above, the room is finished a tiled floor and under floor heating. A door leads to the utility area.
Having a rear facing window, six tall space saver cupboards in high gloss beige, down lighters to ceiling and stainless steel sink and drainer unit. A door leads to a second utility room with rear facing entrance door and door leading to garage.
First Floor Landing
A galleried landing with engineered wooden staircase, central heating radiator and two front facing double glazed windows.
Top Floor Accommodation
A door from the landing leads to the staircase which leads to the top floor accommodation which comprises of; lounge/dining room, kitchen, double bedroom with dressing room and en-suite.
Lounge/dining Room 33' 7" x 16' 11" ( 10.24m x 5.16m )
Having two rear facing double glazed windows, an engineered wooden floor, down lighters and under eaves storage space, TV aerial point.
Kitchen 16' 11" x 4' 11" ( 5.16m x 1.50m )
A side facing Velux window, high gloss units and roll edge work surfaces, tiled splash backs, a four ring halogen hob and electric fan assisted oven. Finished with tiled floor, central heating radiator and ladder rail.
Bedroom 16' 2" x 12' 1" ( 4.93m x 3.68m )
Double room with two side facing double glazed Velux window and two central heating radiators, TV aerial point. Dressing table and dressing area with central heating radiator and eight drawer unit.
A side facing double glazed window, tiled splash backs ad flooring. A suite which comprises of; panelled bath with shower over, vanity wash hand basin with unit set below, low flush wc, extractor fan and down lighters to the ceiling.
Master Bedroom 17' 3" x 14' 11" ( 5.26m x 4.55m )
Double room with a front facing double glazed window, down lighters to the ceiling, TV aerial point and door leading to the dressing room.
En-Suite 11' 6" x 9' 9" ( 3.51m x 2.97m )
A superb sized master en suite which has two side facing double glazed obscure windows, a circular ladder rail and tiling to walls and floor. The suite comprises of; low flush wc, panelled bath, double wash hand basin unit and separate shower cubicle.
Bedroom Two 18' 9" x 12' 8" ( 5.71m x 3.86m )
Double room with two front facing and side facing double glazed windows, engineered wooden flooring, central heating radiator and dressing room.
Having a front facing double glazed obscure window, tiled splash backs and flooring, a suite comprising of; low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin and shower cubicle.
Bedroom Three 12' 11" x 10' 9" ( 3.94m x 3.28m )
Double room with rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and engineered wooden flooring, high gloss fronted wardrobes to one wall.
Bedroom Four 12' 8" x 9' 11" ( 3.86m x 3.02m )
A well decorated and appointed room of good size. Double bedroom with front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator
A side facing double glazed obscure window and suite comprising of; pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc and panelled bath, extractor fan and central heating radiator. Finished with tiled floor and walls.
The property stands on a good sized corner plot with an extensive block paved frontage with decorative railings, raised shrub beds, double gates which lead to the rear, a low maintenance garden with decked seating area and extensive block paved area.
Garage 18' 10" x 18' 5" ( 5.74m x 5.61m )
A larger than average double garage with up and over door, power and light.
Some of the fixtures and fittings and furniture are to be included in the sale, and will be discussed with the vendor at the point of offer.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40426420.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HTF101975. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hatfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.