3 bedroom terraced house for saleCoventry Street, BRIGHTON, East Sussex
- Potential to extend STNC
- Sought after family location
- Scope for loft conversion
- West facing garden
- Close to Brighton train station
- Square Footage: 893 sq ft. (approx.)
NO ONWARD CHAIN. Victorian terraced property in need of modernisation. Located in the district of Port Hall, near to Seven Dials. Perfect for commuters, professionals and families in a sought after and exceptional community area. Early viewings are recommended.
Property ref: 121_1731_4083974
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40469568.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4083974. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Hoole Estate Agents, Brighton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.