2 bedroom apartment for saleLEGGOTT WAY, STALLINGBOROUGH
Withdrawn from Market
- Smartly presented two bedroom ground floor flat
- Spacious lounge and breakfast kitchen
- Bathroom with electric shower over
- Currently rented at £400PCM
- Open views to front of communal green
- Gas central heating and uPVC double glazing
- Large rear garden and single garage
- Energy performance rating C and Council tax band A
Well presented two bedroom ground floor flat with views over the communal green. Placed near the centre of the village this property presents a rare opportunity to buy in this popular village with great links to the Humber Bank and Transport links to A180. The property has gas central heating, uPVC glazing and comes with added bonus of single garage, neutral decor and large rear garden.
Tiled floor, uPVC door and uPVC window to the side, blind and ceiling light
15' 4'' x 11' 4'' (4.69m x 3.47m)
Laid with carpet the room is centred around an electric fire, with marble hearth and inset with wood surround. The room has radiator, cream walls, blinds, curtains and three way pendant light.
8' 8'' x 6' 8'' (2.66m x 2.04m)
The kitchen has white wall and base units to three sides with small breakfast bar. The room is half tiled with splash backs, space for washing machine and fridge, sink drainer, uPVC door and window to rear gardens and pendant light.
Featuring ceramic tiled floor, cream walls, ceiling light and storage cupboard.
12' 4'' x 9' 6'' (3.77m x 2.92m)
Recently fitted new carpet, uPVC window to the front, cream walls, curtains and blinds, radiator and pendant light.
9' 8'' x 9' 6'' (2.96m x 2.92m)
A good sized second bedroom has neutral walls and carpet, curtains, uPVC window to rear, pendant light and radiator.
6' 8'' x 6' 3'' (2.04m x 1.93m)
White three piece suite with electric shower over bath, radiator, blind, uPVC window, ceiling light and ceramic tiled floor.
With up and over door.
Mainly laid to grass with six foot fence with slab to rear gate.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4393752. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Immingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.