2 bedroom bungalow for saleHeritage Park, The Bridlington Links, Flamborough Road, Sewerby, YO15
Welcome to this STUNNING detached log cabin, built to a high standard and set in this enviable development of holiday homes and golf course in Sewerby.
The property boasts TWO double bedrooms both en-suite, separate MODERN kitchen, open plan L-shaped lounge and dining room, complete with French doors out onto a veranda great for enjoying the sea air.
The development a has a 12 month holiday season. All buyers are subject to vetting by the site manager prior to purchase and have free gym and gold membership.
* ADVISED BY THE VENDOR SOUTH FACING DECKING
* SEA SIDE LOCATION
* MODERN LOG CABIN
* IDYLLIC SETTING
* 12 MONTH HOLIDAY SEASON
* EN-SUITE TO BOTH BEDROOMS
* SHORT WALK TO SEWERBY HALL GARDENS
* GOLF COURSE
* TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
* IDEAL FOR ACCESS TO FLAMBOROUGH HEAD AND BRIDLINGTON
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40738059.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SEL140387. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Preston Baker, Selby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.