1 bedroom flat for saleKINGSWINFORD, Ragees Road
- SPECTACULAR DISTANT REAR VIEWS
- MODERN FIRST FLOOR ONE BEDROOM FLAT
- OWN PRIVATE GROUND FLOOR ENTRANCE
- IMPRESSIVELY SPACIOUS
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- DESIGNATED OFF-ROAD CAR PARKING
Enjoying SPECTACULAR DISTANT REAR VIEWS towards the Clent Hills, within this popular cul de sac upon the sought after 'High Acres' development, this MODERN FIRST FLOOR ONE BEDROOM FLAT enjoys its OWN PRIVATE GROUND FLOOR ENTRANCE and offers IMPRESSIVELY SPACIOUS accommodation, including UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING and comprising: private ground floor entrance hall, first floor landing, spacious lounge with dining area, kitchen, double bedroom and 'classic white' bathroom. The property enjoys DESIGNATED OFF-ROAD CAR PARKING situated to the fore. EPC Rating D. KINGSWINFORD OFFICE.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3461201. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylors Estate Agents, Kingswinford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.