1 bedroom flat for saleThornton Road, Morecambe, LA4 5PL
- One double bedroom first floor flat
- Converted within a large semi'
- Easy reach of town centre
- Convenient for amenities/sea front prom'
- uPVC double glazed windows
- Telephone entrycom
- Suit buy-to-let investor
- 2 other flats in building owner-occupied
* REDUCED * One bedroom first floor flat converted within a large semi-detached property, within easy reach of Morecambe town centre. Convenient for amenities, public transport and the sea front promenade. The property benefits from a telephone entrycom from the ground floor and has uPVC double glazed windows throughout. Briefly comprises: shared front entrance, vestibule and hallway, first floor landing with access into flat 2 with hallway, open plan lounge/kitchen, bedroom and bathroom/wc. Of interest we feel to the buy-to-let investor. The other 2 flats in the building are currently owner-occupied.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40773396.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 342725. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jessops Estate Agents, Morecambe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.