3 bedroom cottage for saleLanner, REDRUTH, Cornwall
- Attractive Cornish Cottage
- Three bedrooms
- Lounge with wood burning stove
- Kitchen with built-in appliances
- Mature well stocked gardens
- UPVC double glazing
- Quiet location and no through lane
A three bedroom, south facing Cornish cottage with a good sized mature, well stocked garden. The accommodation provides a lounge with wood burning stove, fitted kitchen with built-in appliances, and bathroom.
An internal inspection is strongly recommended to fully appreciate this delightful cottage.
This is a most attractive mid terrace cottage located within the sought after village of Lanner within an easy commute of Truro and Falmouth and the A30.
Lanner boasts a village school, two public houses, shop, a garage with convenience store, bakery, fish and chip shop and doctors surgery.
Falmouth is a bustling harbourside town growing in reputation as one of the most desirable places to live in the whole of the UK. The centre boasts a profusion of high quality independent shops nestled between high street stores, galleries, cafes and restaurants. Henry VIII's Pendennis Castle marks the entrance to what is the world's third deepest natural harbour and is now home to the National Maritime Museum. The colourful harbour plays host to many sailing events and transatlantic races including the Tall Ships race. Falmouth is now a University town, expanded from the original Art School.
The city of Truro is the retail and commercial centre of Cornwall, with the famous Cathedral lying at its heart. The city offers a unique mix of independent shops and multiples as well as an excellent collection of art galleries, bars, restaurants, night clubs, cinema, The Hall for Cornwall and the Royal Cornwall Museum. The city is steeped in history and features many wonderful Georgian terraced streets which are rivalled only in the west by Bath. There are also a number of fine municipal gardens including Boscawen Park and Victoria Gardens, which have in the past won many awards in the Britain In Bloom competition. The city also lies at the centre of the Cornish transport network and has a mainline station to London Paddington.
Property ref: 121_1775_4099333
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40801275.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4099333. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lewis Haughton Wills , Falmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.