1 bedroom flat for saleCullompton
- Double bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Sitting/dining room with garden views
- Kitchen with fitted oven/hob
- 24 hour aid call service
- Guest suite available
- Excellent communal facilities
- Residents' parking
- Short walk to local amenities
- Regular bus service nearby
This retirement apartment was built by McCarthy & Stone in the centre of Cullompton in 2006 and offers comfortable, well-appointed accommodation with the support of a House Manager, ideal for those over the minimum age of fifty five. The self contained property has the benefit of a modern kitchen and a pleasant sitting/dining room with a sunny, southerly aspect, overlooking the communal gardens. The apartment is well appointed with uPVC double glazing, electric heating and a security intercom and emergency alarm, 'aid call' system with pull cords or a button in each room.
Clarks Court caters perfectly for a very comfortable lifestyle, with excellent communal facilities including a resident's day room/lounge, communal gardens, electric buggy parking, a laundry room, car parking and a very useful guest suite for visiting guests, which can be rented for a nominal sum per night. All these facilities, a 24 hour Careline, the buildings insurance and water rates are provided within the service charge which is to be paid in two instalments, due in March and September. The ground rent is also paid twice a year. The apartment is leasehold on a 125 year lease, with approximately 116 years remaining. It is recommended by the agents that these costs and details are confirmed by any purchaser's solicitor at an early stage.
Cullompton has a range of shops, including an award winning butcher's, Tesco, Aldi and Home Bargains supermarkets and a popular coffee shop and wine bar, 'The Bakehouse'. Other amenities include a contemporary health centre, library and community centre and established doctor's surgeries, a veterinary practice, churches, sports clubs, pubs and recreation facilities. Cullompton is ideally placed for commuting, with Junction 28 of the M5 lying to the east of the town, regular bus services and rail links at Tiverton Parkway and Honiton stations.
Exeter c.14 miles. Taunton c. 23 miles. Tiverton c. 7 miles. Tiverton Parkway Station c. 6 miles. Honiton c. 11 miles.
Please see the floor plan for the dimensions. The internal photos have been taken with a wide angle lens to show more of the rooms.
Details for property ID 40832 supplied to RightMove on 29/03/16 at 2:30 pm
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40807893.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40832. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Seddons, Cullompton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.