5 bedroom detached house for saleClaremount Road, Wallasey, Wirral
- Imposing Five Bedroom Detached Period Family Home
- Beautifully Appointed Retaining Many Character Features
- Elevated Position with Views towards the Sea and North Wales
- Large Hallway, Three Large Reception Rooms and Conservatory
- Well Fitted Breakfast Kitchen, Utility and Downstairs W.C
- Five Bedrooms, En Suite, Bathroom and W.C Set Over Two Floors
- Driveway, Double Garage, Double Glazing and Central Heating
- Good Sized Enclosed Rear Garden Mainly Laid to Lawn
Imposing and substantial five double bedroom detached period home. Set on a good sized plot with an elevated position and views towards the sea and North Wales, this stunning home has been beautifully maintained and still retains many character features. Offers well planned and versatile family living space the accommodation briefly comprises a welcoming hallway, three generous sized reception rooms, conservatory, well fitted kitchen, utility room and downstairs W.C. Set over two floors you have the master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite, three further double bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes, bathroom, separate W.C and a large fifth bedroom (25ft). Further benefiting from ample off road parking, detached double garage and generous enclosed rear garden mainly laid to lawn with mature borders. A closer inspection is essential to appreciate this impressive home.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6495436. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Wirral. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.