2 bedroom flat for sale390, Allison Street, Crosshill, Glasgow, G428HR
- AVAILABLE NOW £68,000 *** Well Presented 2 Bedroom Flat *** LET RESIDENTIAL INVESTMENT NOW LET AT £6,360 PER ANNUM - £530 PCM. SHORT ASSURED TENANCY (STANDARD). REFURBISHED BUILDING.******299 Allison
- Comprehensively refurbished building. Spacious LIVING ROOM, 2 BEDROOMS, KITCHEN & SHOWER-ROOM, Gas central heating & Double Glazing. Secure entry. Immaculate close and refurbished building factored by
- RENTAL POTENTIAL £6,600 PER ANNUM (£550 p.c.m). High tenant demand from students at Langside College, Glasgow Nautical College, Glasgow Caledonian University & employees of the New Victoria Infirmary
- Allison Street is in a central & desirable location benefiting from having excellent transport links to Glasgow City Centre by car (circa 10 minutes) or by train, Queens Park train station is on route
- Ideally Located within Glasgows' Ever Popular Southside with Access to All Local Amenities Available with Victoria Road and Cathcart Road within Close Proximity with Excellent Transport Links to Glas
***LET RESIDENTIAL INVESTMENT NOW LET AT £6,360 PER ANNUM - £530 PCM. SHORT ASSURED TENANCY (STANDARD). REFURBISHED BUILDING.*** Well presented 2 bedroom traditional tenement flat situated within a fully refurbished building within Glasgows' ever popular MOUNT FLORIDA. Comprehensively refurbished building. Spacious LIVING ROOM, 2 BEDROOMS, KITCHEN & SHOWER-ROOM, Gas central heating & Double Glazing. **RICS HOME REPORT MARCH 2016 £80,000**Secure entry. Immaculate close and refurbished building factored by housing association. SALES ***299 Allison Street SOLD £90,000, 317 Allison Street SOLD £105,000.*** The property further benefits from Secure Close Entry System, Well Maintained Communal Close Areas, Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating, Ample Storage and Communal Drying Green to the Rear - This Flat is Located within a Fully Refurbished Building. SALES; 299 Allison Street SOLD £90,000, 317 Allison Street SOLD £105,000. Rental Potential Circa £550 per Month (£6,600 per Annum) - Boasting a Potential 10% Rental Yield Based on a Sale at Guide Price - EPC Rating D. Allison Street is in a central & desirable location benefiting from having excellent transport links to Glasgow City Centre by car (circa 10 minutes), by train (Queens Park train station is on route to Glasgow Central, circa 5 minutes) and via Victoria Road which is a main bus route throughout the Southside of Glasgow. Moreover, local shopping & entertainment districts including Shawlands & Silverburn are readily accessible and the highly desirable Queens Park. Phone or submit an enquiry form to get the full Auction Catalogue and further details regarding this sale. Future Property Auctions, Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auctioneer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 672962. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.