3 bedroom house for saleSevern Close, St. Helens, Merseyside, WA9
- Semi Detached Dorma Bungalow
- 2 Downstairs & 1 Upstairs Bedrooms
- GCH & Double glazing
- Rear garden
- Driveway Leading to Detached Garage
- Local amenities
- Viewing highly recommended
We are pleased to offer for sale this 3 bed semi detached dorma bungalow. The property is situated close to all local amenities i.e. excellent bus links into St Helens Town Centre, easy access to M62 motorway links and Lea Green train station. The home is warmed throughout with GCH and benefits from being DG. The family home has been improved and miantained to a high standard by the current owner and briefly comprises entrance hall leading into the lounge with 'living flame' gas fire set in feature marble hearth, kitchen/dining area, newly built conservatory overlooking the rear garden and 2 down stairs bedrooms 1 with built-in-mirrored robes. There is a mahoganey stairscase leading to the first floor landing with spacious bedroom with built-in-robes and family showeroom. To the exterior there is an enclosed garden to the front with driveway leading to detached garage providing off street parking for several vehicles and a garden to the rear with flagged patio area.
Bedroom 1 - 15'0 x 11'0 -
Bedroom 2 - 12'1 x 9'0 -
Bedroom 3 - 9'0 x 7'1 -
Reception 1 - 15'1 x 11'0 -
Kitchen - 17'1 x 7'1 -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40839690.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8296651A. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Brown Estate Agents, St Helens. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.