5 bedroom detached house for saleBlackthorn Close, Goole, DN14
Sold by Us
- UPDATED KITCHEN WITH FARMHOUSE RANGE AND ISLAND
- P SHAPED CONSERVATORY TO FULL WIDTH OF THE HOUSE MAKING THE KITCHEN / DINING ROOM ONE BIG SPACE
- NEWLY FITTED STOVE AND FIREPLACE TO THE LIVING ROOM
- NEWLY FITTED BATHROOM WITH STAND ALONE BATH AND CERAMIC BASIN SINK
- ADDITIONAL SUMMERHOUSE
- APPROVED PLANS TO CREATE LARGER GARDEN TO INCLUDE SUMMERHOUSE
- GREAT LOCATION NEXT TO OPEN FIELDS
- WITHIN A SMALL COMMUNITY
- LOVELY VILLAGE YET CLOSE TO THE M62/M18/M1/A1
- LOTS AND LOTS OF STORAGE AND SPACE FOR A FAMILY
This is a SUPERB FIVE bedroomed property with a beautiful fitted kitchen with ISLAND and a P SHAPED conservatory to the full length of the house. Making it an extra large space for the family as the kitchen/dining room and conservatory become ONE.
The living room has an inbuilt stove giving extra warmth to the property, if required although the house is fully CENTRAL HEATED.
The main bathroom has been updated to include a STAND ALONE bath, a basin sink on porcelain legs and a shower over the bath, superb. There are a further THREE bathrooms for each of the other bedrooms.
The property stands on its own with a double garage that has been changed to a SUMMERHOUSE and there are approved PLANS in place to move the fence so the SUMMERHOUSE is within the grounds and the front to be paved for the cars.
It really is a GREAT family home.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40844664.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference le6-rym. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.