1 bedroom flat for saleThe Wells Road, Nottingham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide Price £85,000 - £95,000.
- First Floor Duplex Flat
- Open Plan Living
- Well Presented Throughout
- Situated Within Close Proximity to Nottingham City Centre
- Perfect First Time Buy
Offered to the market is this well presented duplex flat situated in perfect location for any first time buyer or young professional. Situated on the first floor is this beautifully presented one bedroomed flat with open plan living and shower room. Viewing is highly advised.
Guide Price £85,000 - £95,000. This beautifully presented first floor duplex flat is offered to the market as an opportunity not to be missed for any first time buyer. Situated within close proximity to Nottingham City Centre makes this an ideal purchase for any first time buyer, buy to let investor or young professional. This one bedroomed flat is beautifully presented throughout and is a perfect purchase for any buyer looking to move straight into their new home. An early internal inspection is highly advised in order to avoid any disappointment.
Open Plan Kitchen/ Lounge 17' 6" Max x 20' Max ( 5.33m Max x 6.10m Max )
Comprises of a fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units, double glazed window to front and rear, sink drainer, additional work surfaces and part tiled walls. Electric oven and electric hob, induction cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge freezer.
Area for dining table, television point, wooden bamboo flooring, LED lighting and door giving access to the shower room and upstairs bedroom.
Accessed via the lounge with wall mounted radiator, steam shower cabin, wash hand basin, extractor fan, WC, infinity effect mirror, led fini mirror, shaving point, wall hung cabinet, wall mounted cupboard, LED lighting and marble tiled walls and flooring.
Bedroom 12' x 9' 4" Max ( 3.66m x 2.84m Max )
With skylight, built in wardrobes, wood bamboo flooring and air conditioning unit.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40873488.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS108149. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.