7 bedroom semi-detached house for saleElton, Stockton-on-Tees, Cleveland, TS21
- Spacious Edwardian house retaining many original features
- The south facing rear garden has a large terraced patio
- Flexible living accommodation with the potential to create an annexe
- Desirable village location
- Within easy reach of excellent local schools
- EPC Rating = E
The property is situated in a desirable village location.
For the commuter the A1, A66 and A19 provide links to the major commercial centres of the region. Darlington Railway Station provides excellent links to East Coast mainline railway. This is complemented by Durham Tees Valley airports and also Newcastle and Leeds Bradford which offer further communications with the rest of the country and overseas.
The property is set back from the road with a forecourt garden and driveway leading to a garage. A spacious reception hallway with original cornicing, part panelled walls and open fireplace leads into the principal rooms. The well-proportioned sitting room with period fireplace, beamed ceiling and original wooden parquet block flooring overlooks the rear garden, an impressive dining room with panelled ceiling and period fireplace enjoys views over to the rear garden. There is a large games room and a study. The kitchen has been upgraded to a high standard in recent years with an excellent range of high gloss units with granite work surfaces and ample space for dining.
The first floor has seven bedrooms (two with en suite) and two further bathrooms.
The property offers flexible living accommodation with the potential to create an annexe.
The front garden is enclosed by mature hedging. The block paved driveway provides off road parking and leads to a garage. The south facing rear garden is a particular feature, the large terraced patio area offers a useful area for entertaining. The majority of the garden is laid to lawn together with established flower beds, shrubs and mature trees. The garden is enclosed by a combination of fencing and established hedging.
Square Footage: 3,412 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40917753.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DSG160008. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Darlington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.