5 bedroom detached house for saleHowe Lane, Goxhill,North Lincolnshire, DN19
- Superb five bedroom detached family home with attached barn in private walled grounds
- Intimate sitting room, 18' formal dining room, garden room & kitchen appointed with fitted appliances
- Three bedrooms, two bathrooms and en-suite cloakroom to first floor
- Two additional bedrooms to the second floor
- Courtyard parking with two single garages
- Attached barn with workshops, stores & 45' hay loft
- Bridlington House ? relax into history
- EPC RATING : F
Fine and Country Northern Lincolnshire are delighted to offer for sale this superbly proportioned five bedroom detached family home with additional barn in good sized enclosed gardens. The warmth of welcome is evident throughout and the property includes an intimate sitting room with Adam style fireplace and garden room off. There is an 18’ dining room together with, the undoubted social heart of the home, a light kitchen with integrated appliances and walk in pantry. The utility room and wet room complete the ground floor. To the first floor there are three principal bedrooms, one of which includes an en-suite bathroom, the second benefits from an en-suite cloakroom, and a family bathroom completes this floor. The remaining two double bedrooms are situated on the second floor. The flexibility continues to the outside where there are two single detached garages together with a barn divided into stores and workshops with a 45’ hay loft. Bridlington House – relax into history.
Bridlington House is like an old friend: it embraces with an assured confidence and immediate relaxed welcome, slowly revealing its secrets the longer you stay. Yet this five bedroom, three storey detached home and attached barn maintains a discreet privacy within its walled gardens which ensures a quiet intimacy.
Central to both the village and its history – it was originally part of the Goxhill Manor Estate and reputably used as a grace and favour home for monks from Bridlington visiting Goxhill and Thornton Parishes – it now offers outstanding, well proportioned and superbly lit accommodation with the potential for even further enhancement if required.
After the generous welcome of the central hallway the visitor enjoys the intimate relaxation of the forward facing, bow fronted sitting room with its Adam style fireplace and door to the garden room which in turn links to the enclosed grounds. The 18 foot dining room with cast iron stove is ideal for convivial entertaining or more formal family celebrations whilst the kitchen with its light painted units, integrated appliances and walk in pantry is the undoubted social heart of the home. A recently completed wet room and practical utility finishes the ground floor.
The first floor comprises of three generous bedrooms – one of which includes en-suite facilities – together with a family bathroom with three piece suite. The remaining two bedrooms are situated on the second floor and could easily be used as work or hobby spaces.
The flexibility extends to the outside where a courtyard allows access to two detached single garages together with an attached two storey barn divided into stores and workshops together with a 45 foot former hay loft. The agent understands that there was historic permission – now lapsed – to convert the barn into a restaurant and it is certainly suited – subject to the necessary permissions – to a variety of uses. The walled grounds are a delight: broad lawns, ideal for family games, are fringed by ornamental shrub borders and a rose covered walkway divides the orchard and vegetable garden from the lawns.
Bridlington House is a home worth knowing – its appeal is its gentle charm.
Bridlington House – relax into history.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40924479.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6378599. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, North Lincolnshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.