3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleApless Lane, Worlds End, Hampshire
Withdrawn from Market
- Individual Detached Semi-Rural Bungalow
- Circa Half an Acre Plot
- Huge Potential to Convert the Attic Space (2013 Planning Granted)
- Refitted Kitchen and Bathroom
- Huge Living Area with Bi-Fold Doors to Patio
- Versatile Accommodation
- Entire Property has Been extensively Renovated
- Walk Distance to The Chairmakers Pub
- Close Proximity to Nearby Villages Including Denmead
- EPC -
Taylor Hill & Bond are delighted to market for sale this individual, detached property located in the desirable Worlds End. The property sits on a circa half acre plot and is walking distance from the incredibly popular Chairmakers public house.
The property has undergone extensive renovations by the current owners over the last two years, and currently boasts; draught lobby, entrance hallway, spacious and light living area with feature multi-fuel burner and bi-folding doors to the patio, refitted kitchen/breakfast room with utility and boot room, separate dining room, refitted luxury four piece bathroom suite with underfloor heating, cloakroom, and three bedrooms, one of which is current used as a study.
Externally the property benefits from an extensive driveway leading to a double garage with wood store, separate single garage and summer house. The current owners have utilized the garden space with a vegetable patch, green house, and chickens as well as a patio area leading directly from the living and dining rooms boasting space for a hot tub and outdoor dining.
The property offers huge potential for further living accommodation from the attic space, which has planning granted (2013) for two further bedrooms and a shower room, the view from the main attic room is spectacular and would make a fantastic master bedroom or living space.
Worlds End is situated within the Meon Valley and neighbors the village of Denmead, where you will find a range of local amenities. The location also benefits from being a short drive to the M27 motorway with access directly to Portsmouth, Southampton and links to London.
An internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the location and accommodation on offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40926783.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6583218. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Hill & Bond, Wickham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.