2 bedroom flat for saleValley Grove, Lundwood, Barnsley
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Viewing essential
- 2nd floor apartment
- Allocated parking
- Popular area
- 2 bedrooms
- Guide Price £50,000 - £60,000
Offered with no chain is a spacious 2 bed apartment with allocated parking in this popular area. Viewing advised!
Offered for sale is this spacious, 2 bedroomed, upper floor apartment, situated in this popular area giving access to commuter links and local amenities. The property has allocated parking and an early inspection is highly recommended in order to avoid disappointment.
with laminate flooring, storage cupboard and a radiator.
Lounge 14' 8" x 15' 9" ( 4.47m x 4.80m )
With a rear facing double glazed window, radiator, telephone and TV point.
Kitchen 7' 11" x 6' 9" ( 2.41m x 2.06m )
With a range of fitted wall and base units, electric oven, gas hob, extractor hood, radiator, laminate flooring, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge, sink and drainer and a double glazed window.
Bedroom One 10' 5" + recess x 11' 2" ( 3.18m + recess x 3.40m )
There is a rear facing double glazed window and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 5" x 7' 11" ( 2.57m x 2.41m )
With a rear facing double glazed window, TV point and a radaitor.
Comprising of a low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower set over, tiled splash backs, radiator, shaver point and an extractor fan.
There is allocated parking and communal gardens.
Proceed out of Barnsley along the A628 Pontefract Road, continue past Barnsley football ground to the roundabout at Cundy Cross. Take the 2nd exit into Lundwood, continue through the shops towards Cudworth and before reaching Cudworth Bridge turn left onto Parkland View and immediately right onto Valley Grove where the property can be found.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40957581.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL111343. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.