1 bedroom apartment for saleBaltimore Wharf, Isle of Dogs, E14
Withdrawn from Market
- One double bedroom / One luxury bathroom
- Large open plan reception area / Fully fitted kitchen
- 10th floor / 345 sq ft
- Brand new apartment / Amazing new development
- Great location / Close to Canary Wharf
- Direct access to the exclusive ?Club? health & fitness suite
- Brasserie, bar and restaurant at levels 43 ? 45 of Baltimore Tower
- Secure underground parking with valet service (at an additional cost)
This stunning brand new 10th floor one double bedroom apartment is 345 sq ft (32 sq m) and benefits from one double bedroom, large open plan reception with fully fitted kitchen and a luxury bathroom.
Baltimore WharfDesign and Build Luxury mixed use waterfront residential development comprising 2 storey basement with car parking, 46 storey residential tower with 330 apartments, 17 storey residential block with 91 apartments and a 21 storey apart hotel with 195 serviced apartments and 143 hotel rooms together with associated external works.This new development has amazing facilities including direct access to the exclusive “Club” health & fitness suite, brasserie, bar and restaurant at levels 43 – 45 of Baltimore Tower and secure underground parking with valet service (at an additional cost). Great location. Close to Canary Wharf. Great transport links.
Developer: Galliard Homes
Location: Isle of Dogs, E14
Architect: Skidmore Owings & Merrill SOM
Total Apartments: 330
Private UnitsParking: Secure basement car park
Estimated Service Charge: TBC
Ground Rent: Starting from £400 pa
Leasehold: 999 years
Estimated Completion: 2017
Borough: London Borough of Tower Hamlets
These particulars are not intended to form any part of a contract, whilst every effort has been made for accuracy it is no way guaranteed. Images are shown for illustration purposes and may not reflect the property advertised. You may use this material for your own personal use, you may not republish or redistribute in any form.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40966494.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6545181. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Residential London, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.