3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale1 Millfield, Back Lane, Staveley, Kendal
- A modern semi-detached [end of terraced] dwelling house.
- Located in the centre of the highly popular South Lakeland village of Staveley.
- Light and spacious family living accommodation.
- Two reception rooms and a delightful conservatory.
- Three bedrooms.
- Fitted kitchen.
- Modern shower room/w.c. and ground floor cloakroom/w.c.
- Upvc double glazing and gas fired central heating.
- Easily maintained gardens to front and rear.
A modern semi-detached [end of terraced] three bedroom house with two reception rooms, a conservatory, kitchen, shower room/w.c. and a cloakroom/w.c. Upvc double glazing and gas central heating. Easily maintained gardens and a garage.
Located in the centre of the highly sought after South Lakeland village of Staveley. Energy Rating "C".
From the centre of Staveley village the property is the first house on the right on Back Lane, just left of the entrance to the millyard.
The property forms part of a terrace of five modern houses located in the centre of Staveley village, adjacent to the entrance to Staveley's renowned Millyard.
The thriving village of Staveley has a surprising range of amenities for its size. There are shops, cafes, pubs, a restaurant, a small theatre, a church, a primary school, recreational facilities, a community centre, a village hall and a railway station on the Windermere to Kendal line.
The village is a perfect base for exploring the Lake District and is convenient for junction 36 of the M6 motorway.
The house is set well back from the road with a gravelled garden to the front bordered by herbaceous flowerbeds.
Split level, fenced garden to rear laid with gravel and paved patios for ease of maintenance. Two timber garden sheds.
The property also includes the section of driveway in front of the garage.
All mains services. Gas central heating.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40969926.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KEN160079. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael C L Hodgson, Kendal. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.