4 bedroom detached house for saleChurch Lane, Bonby, DN20
Withdrawn from Market
- Modern four bedroom detached executive home in gated community
- 20'8 triple aspect lounge & traditionally styled bay fronted dining room
- Superbly appointed breakfast kitchen with extensive range of appliances
- Generous, well lit landing serving master bedroom with en-suite shower room, three further bedrooms & stylish family bathroom
- Attic room provides potential additional accommodation
- Reception parking & double garage
- Primarily lawned grounds
- 2 Church Lane ? modern living brought home
- EPC RATING : B
Situated in a select residential development, this four bedroom detached executive style home is being offered for sale by Fine and Country Northern Lincolnshire. With no upward chain, the property briefly comprises a 20’8 triple aspect lounge, bay fronted dining room and stunning contemporary style kitchen with a host of integrated appliances. To the first floor a generous, well lit landing serves the four bedrooms, one of which benefits from en-suite facilities together with a family bathroom. There is potential for further development via the attic room. In addition to the reception parking there is a double garage and the grounds are primarily lawned. 2 Church Lane – modern living brought home.
Situated in a select gated community of individually styled executive homes within the sought after Wold side village of Bonby, this four bedroom detached home successfully combines the traditional and the modern to create a home defined by light. The generously proportioned accommodation offers both flexibility and potential for further enhancement by utilising the attic room for further accommodation.
The impressive broad reception hall provides a traditional welcome which continues on onto the 20’8 triple aspect lounge which captures the sun at any time of day. The undoubted social heart of the home is the stunning dual aspect kitchen with its range of sleek, contemporary units and integrated appliances which is supplemented by a substantial utility room. The crisp modernity is balanced by the more traditional dining room with its side bay – an ideal space for more formal family celebrations. Light is again evident to the first floor where full depth windows illuminate the landing. The four generous bedrooms – one of which benefits from en-suite facilities – are served by a modern family bathroom.
Set back beyond a tarmacadam reception area and with an attached double garage this striking home enjoys enclosed lawned grounds ideal for family games or al fresco entertaining.
The sought after village of Bonby lies equidistant between the market towns of Brigg and Barton and also has access to the M180 motorway (2 miles at Elsham Top) which links to the region’s major communication centres and further beyond.
2 Church Lane – modern living brought home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41002782.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6209470. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, North Lincolnshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.