2 bedroom flat for saleArlington Court, Arlington Road, East Twickenham
- No Onward Chain
- Lift Service
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Share Of Freehold
- Stunning Communal Gardens
- Lease details: Share of freehold.
- Ground rent is £50.00 per annum.
- Service charges are £1200.00 per annum
Tenure: Share of Freehold
A well-presented, bright and spacious, top floor apartment with lovely leafy views across Richmond Hill and the Royal Star and Garter building. Set back on a quiet road within the heart of East Twickenham, this exceptionally bright flat benefits from having two large double bedrooms, a very large lounge, separate hallway, modern bathroom and fully fitted kitchen, and full use of the extensive communal gardens. The property is offered to the market with a share of freehold tenure and has the benefit of a lift service to the flat. This prestigious and well regarded block has an active residents association and secure entry system, well-kept communal areas and beautifully landscaped communal gardens.
Within 1/4 mile to St Margarets mainline train station (zone 4), Richmond riverside and the town centre, this is a fantastic opportunity to purchase such a well-proportioned and beautifully refurbished secure home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41031911.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference QAE00002495. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dexters, St Margarets. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.