2 bedroom terraced house for saleTowngate,Leyland,PR25 2LQ
- TRADITIONAL 19TH CENTURY COTTAGE
- NO CHAIN
- Fitted Large Dining Kitchen
- Spacious Lounge
- 2 Double Bedrooms - Master Larger Than Average
- Family bathroom
- Charming enclosed rear garden
- RECENTLY REDECORATED THROUGHOUT
- NEW CARPETS
- BAXI Combi Boiler GCH & uPVC Double Glazing & Doors
Lounge 5.04 x 4.81 16'6 x 15'9
With uPVC double glazed window to the front, Oak Effect Laminate Flooring, radiator, Cast Iron Electric Log Burner effect fire, Original Coving, ornate ceiling rose.
Dining Kitchen 3.40 x 3.16 11'2 x 10'4
RECENTLY REVAMPED - Fitted dining kitchen with Revamped Country style White wall and base units with complimentary worktops and grey tiling, stainless steel sink. Plumbed for automatic washing machine, slimline dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Built in storage cupboard, upvc double glazed window and door to the rear.
Extra Storage Cupboard Space with electric sockets great for storing utilities;
Bathroom 2.01 x 1.91 6'7 x 6'3
BRAND NEW Bathroom Suite and newly decorated- With three piece suite including Sink Vanity Unit and electric shower over P-Shaped Bath, tiled floor, radiator, upvc double glazing.
Bedroom 1 4.83 x 4.32 15'10 x 14'2
Larger Than Average Double room with upvc double glazed window to the front and cast iron fireplace with BRAND NEW CARPET.
Bedroom 2 3.29 x 3.22 10'9 x 10'6
uPVC double glazed window, radiator, cast iron fireplace
There is a small garden to the front and a charming enclosed rear garden with paved patios and planted features with mature shrubs
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41100091.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 126TG. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Solicitor Direct, Leyland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.