Detached house for saleHoliday Letting Business Near The Dorset Coastline, Piddletrenthide, Dorchester, Dorset, DT2 7RE
- Grade II Listed Georgian 6 bed (3 with en-suites) Manor House.
- Two storey adjoining 3 bed annexe.
- 7 holiday letting cottages. Indoor swimming pool complex with sauna.
- Games room, all-weather tennis court and childrens play area.
- Range of outbuildings with further development potential.
- Outbuildings include agricultural barn, car port and stores.
- Set in approximately 10.95 acres of gardens, grounds including vineyard and paddocks.
Grade II Listed Georgian 6 bed (3 with en-suites) Manor House. The main residence has a high degree of privacy from the business. Two storey adjoining 3 bed annexe. 7 holiday letting cottages. Indoor swimming pool complex with sauna. Games room, all-weather tennis court and childrens play area. Gross turnover of £160,000 net of VAT. Range of outbuildings with further development potential. Outbuildings include agricultural barn, car port and stores. Set in approximately 10.95 acres of gardens, grounds including vineyard and paddocks.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2210. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humberts Commercial, Taunton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.