4 bedroom detached house for saleHam Mill, Ham Hill, HOLCOMBE, Somerset
- Attractive property with lots of history
- Improved and updated by the current owners
- Former working Mill still visible
- Wonderful countryside views
- Three spacious reception rooms
- Four double bedrooms and two Bathrooms
- Double garage and off road parking
- Half acre paddock and orchards
A unique opportunity to purchase a former Mill set in wonderful open countryside surrounded by land which adjoins a Somerset Wildlife Trust Reserve. Milling ceased around 1900 and in later years the Mill was converted into a family home. Ham Mill was constructed in 1976 from local Blue Lias stone and has been improved and updated by the current owners in recent years. This attractive property now provides spacious living accommodation arranged over two split level floors. There are three very spacious reception rooms with wonderful views overlooking the surrounding land and countryside. There is a kitchen breakfast room, utility and a study. On the first floor there are four double bedrooms and two bathrooms. Outside, there is a walled garden with the mill stream visible in two places thus providing an attractive water feature with history attached. The property has a double garage and off road parking. The property and surrounding land is set in a plot of around 0.75 of an acre. Further land is available by separate negotiation.
Property ref: 121_2366_4041882
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41134803.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4041882. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charles Barnard, Wedmore - Signature Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.