7 bedroom detached house for saleCedar Tree House, WEST STOUGHTON, Wedmore, Somerset
- Grade II listed detached country property
- Ideally suited to dual occupancy
- Five reception rooms and two kitchens
- Seven Bedrooms and three bathrooms
- Original features throughout
- Outbuildings, stables and an office
- Land is available by separate negotiation
Cedar Tree House is an historic Grade II listed seven bedroom country house in a much-favoured hamlet just a mile from the Saxon village of Wedmore. Thought to date back to 1720 it has evolved over time and contains a wealth of period features. The house enjoys a natural flow that lends itself equally to very spacious family accommodation or dual occupancy. Outside, in addition to the formal gardens there is an array of quality outbuildings including stables, barn and a home office that could be easily converted into further accommodation. A pony paddock is also available by separate negotiation. Cedar Tree House has a large country kitchen with AGA, a very spacious family room and a formal drawing room. Further rooms downstairs include a snug, dining room with French windows opening onto a large patio and a study. There is also a second kitchen, bathroom and boot room. Upstairs there are three double bedrooms one en-suite and two with adjoining bathrooms. The single bedrooms are sensibly proportioned incorporating more period features. With two central heating and sewage systems this versatile property could easily be divided into two separate properties at no appreciable cost.
Property ref: 121_2366_4057613
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4057613. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charles Barnard, Wedmore - Signature Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.