5 bedroom detached house for saleBowlacre Road, Gee Cross
- Thoughtfully extended & beautifully refurbished detached family home
- Situated in a prestigious residential location
- Exceptional reception space including three reception rooms and orangery
- 28' Family dining kitchen with quality integrated appliances
- Five double bedrooms ( 2 with en suite facilities) and family bathroom
- Electric gated entrance, ample parking and double garage with electric door
- South westerly facing rear garden backing onto fields to the rear
- Recently installed central heating system
- Accommdation extending to 3675 sq ft (approx)
A substantial FIVE bedroom family home, thoughtfully extended and refurbished to the highest possible standards by the current owners. Located at the heart of a gated South westerly rear facing plot within this highly regarded location. No HIGHER CHAIN
Nestling within a pleasant South westerly rear facing plot situated on arguably the areas most sought after road close to local amenities and with good travel links, this handsome property has been extended, updated and improved by the current owners, to offer spacious and stylish family accommodation.
Approached via an impressive gated entrance no expense has been spared to create a comfortable family home offering contemporary accommodation within this traditional façade. Briefly comprising; covered entrance porch, entrance hall with downstairs WC just off, lounge opening into a fabulous orangery enjoying views over the fields to the rear, beautifully fitted dining kitchen with an extensive range of units, granite work tops and Neff integral appliances, bi-folding glazed doors providing access out to patio and double doors to the dining room. Utility area.
To the first floor there are five double bedrooms. The master bedroom with an extensive dressing area and large en-suite with built-in sauna. There is a further en-suite from bedroom 2 and a family bathroom.
Externally, to the front there is a large tarmac driveway providing extensive off road parking and access to the double garage via an electric door. To the rear there is a large paved patio area, ideal for al fresco dining and outdoor entertaining. Steps lead down to a further garden area which backs onto fields.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41211606.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 535109. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Marple Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.