3 bedroom house for saleTennyson Avenue, HULL, HU5 3TW
- Deceptively Spacious End of Terrace
- Dual Aspect Bay Window Through Lounge
- Kitchen, Utility room & Separate W.C
- 3 Bedrooms & Family Bathroom
- Rear Garden
- Potential for an Off Road parking spaces
- Gas C/H System & Double Glazing
- No Chain Involved
A Desirable Deceptively Spacious End of Terrace House, Presented To A Very High Standard Throughout!
Ideally located in a most sought after residential area. The area is ever popular and well known for its wealth of amenities within a close proximity to the property. There are interesting shopping centres within walking distance. Schools, colleges and the university of Hull are easily accessed either within walking distance or a short commutable distance to the property. Regular public transport connections provide links to the City centre and surrounding areas. For those who enjoy socialising and nights out the area has many busy and vibrant cafe bars and restaurants along Chanterlands Avenue and Newland Avenue. Internal viewing is not only highly recommended but is essential in order to appreciate the size and standard of the accommodation on offer.
The accommodation on offer: The smart bright and airy internal accommodation is presented with a modern interior design and briefly comprises: an entrance hall which leads through to a modern dual aspect L shaped through lounge with a dining area. Leading through from the lounge is a modern fitted kitchen with a matching range of white high gloss units and coordinating fixtures and fittings. A useful addition to the property is a separate utility/store with a W.C leading off. To the first floor there are three generously proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom with a white 3 piece suite, shower and contrasting tiled surround. Outside to the rear the garden is mainly laid to lawn with mature well stocked flower and shrub borders. Additionally there is access and potential for an off road parking space or hard standing area. Vacant possession on completion - no chain involved.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 343737. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Home Estates, Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.