3 bedroom terraced house for saleOxford Road, Purley on Thames, RG31
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
- Brand new three storey TOWN HOUSE
- Master bedroom with EN-SUITE
- Few minutes' walk from TILEHURST STATION
- Kitchen with INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- MODERN family bathroom
- TWO parking spaces
- Terrace and turfed rear garden;
A brand new three storey, three/four bedroom terrace home near the popular village of Purley on Thames in Berkshire.Offering fantastic CONNECTIVITY with Tilehurst TRAIN STATION with direct routes to Reading and London a 10 minute walk, and also close to the M4 MOTORWAY. Local AMENITIES, great SCHOOLS and countryside walks along the River Thames on the doorstep.
On the ground floor the property has a kitchen/dining room to the rear which opens onto the terrace and garden as well as a separate utility and a study/bedroom. Situated on the first floor there is a living room together with a bedroom and bathroom whilst the master bedroom suite and a further bedroom is located on the second floor. This family home also benefits from two car parking spaces.
Living room 4.9m (16'1) x 3.99m (13'1)
Study/Bedroom 4 2.97m (9'9) x 2.79m (9'2)
Kitchen/Dining room 4.9m (16'1) x 4.17m (13'8)
Bedroom 1 4.9m (16'1) x 3.73m (12'3)
Bedroom 2 4.9m (16'1) x 2.84m (9'4)
Bedroom 3 4.9m (16'1) x 3m (9'10)
Local Authority: West Berkshire Council
Council Tax Band: To be confirmed
From Reading proceed west out along the A329, Oxford Road for approximately 4 miles heading towards Purley-on-Thames and Pangbourne. Milton Park will be found after passing Tilehurst railway station on the left hand side.
Please note the images shown are taken from Shanly Homes show home at Milton Park and therefore do not reflect the finishes of layout of this property.
* High quality kitchen units complemented by coordinating granite/composite stone worktops and splashbacks
* Contemporary ceramic floor tiling if separate room
* Franke or Bianco underslung stainless steel sink to kitchen
* Five-ring gas hob, stainless steel single electric oven, integrated microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer/ washer/dryer
* Stylish Ideal Soft Moods white sanitary ware
* Polished chrome Vado taps
* Vado Celsius thermostatically controlled showers
* Polished chrome finished heated towel rail to bathrooms and en-suites
* High quality white PVCu double glazed windows
* VICAMA oak veneer internal doors
* Polished chrome door furniture and ironmongery
* Gooding 'Hinged' fitted wardrobes to master bedroom
* Gas central heating with thermostatic radiator valves and electronic programmer
* Landscaped front garden and turf to rear garden
* Outside water tap
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-41231328.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 65302. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haslams Estate Agents, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.