2 bedroom flat for saleWalton Street, Heywood
- Investment Potential
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Walking Distance of Heywood Centre/Schools
- Beautiful fitted kitchen, beech panel shaker
- Large living room with feature fire place
- Two double sized bedrooms
- Full gas central heating and combi boiler
- Private garden to front and side of property
- Parking for Two vehicles
REDUCED TO SELL WITH NO CHAIN
Immaculate ground floor, two double bedroom apartment within walking distance of Heywood town centre, shops, schools and local amenities. This apartment offers a fantastic rental opportunity with a rental of between 450/475 pcm
Comprising of front garden and entrance to hallway, closet, fully fitted kitchen with beech panel wall and base units, integrated high level oven, gas hob with extractor and stand alone appliances including washing machine and fridge freezer Generous lounge with feature gas fire, two double bedrooms, master bathroom with three piece white suite and electric shower,. Full gas central heating and double glazing and alarmed
The position of the apartment is outstanding with private front entrance via a gate together with shared open aspect to the side and rear it offers ample parking for two vehicles, making this an ideal investment or first time buyer opportunity
EARLY VIEWING ESSENTIAL
Hallway - 1.11 x 2.09 (3'7" x 6'10") -
Lounge - 5.20 x 3.30 (17'0" x 10'9") - Large open plan living room with feature white marble hearth and white wood framed fire surround and gas flame fire. Laminated flooring, neutral decor and radiator.
Bathroom - 2.19 x 1.65 (7'2" x 5'4") - Three piece suite with white bath with panel, overhead electric shower and matching toilet wash hand basin.
Bedroom 1 - 3.66 x 3.31 (12'0" x 10'10") - Double bedroom with free standing wardrobes and new fitted brown carpet, neutral decor.
Bedroom 2 - 2.88 x 2.57 (9'5" x 8'5") - Double bedroom with new fitted carpet, neutral decor and radiator.
Kitchen - 2.88 x 3.01 (9'5" x 9'10") - Kitchen beech shaker panel wall and base units/feature wall glass units. Plumbing for washing machine/dishwasher. Fridge/freezer, wall mounted electric oven and gas hob and extractor, tiled splash and grey worksurfaces.
Hall - 1.83 x 1.20 (6'0" x 3'11") -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 25951209. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morris Property, Rochdale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.