4 bedroom detached house for saleHigh Street, Laceby, North Lincolnshire, DN37
- Outstanding four bedroom detached Grade II Listed farmhouse in commuter village
- Stunning entrance with open well staircase
- Superb dual aspect drawing room with feature fireplace
- Beamed dining room with wood burning stove, study, utility & farmhouse style kitchen with both Rayburn & gas range
- Four first floor bedrooms ? two with stunning fireplaces, family bathroom & separate shower room
- Two attic rooms
- Enclosed gardens with vehicle access
- College Farm ? where your family history begins
- EPC Rating "Exempt"
Fine and Country Northern Lincolnshire are proud to offer for sale this stunning Grade II Listed four bedroom farmhouse in the popular commuter village of Laceby. A property of immense history and charm the accommodation briefly comprises of a dual aspect drawing room, large dining room with wood burning stove, study, WC, utility room and farmhouse style kitchen. To the first floor there are two principal bedrooms both with listed fireplaces together with a further two bedrooms and family bathroom. A separate shower room and two attic rooms complete the accommodation. The gardens are primarily lawned and enclosed and there is vehicle access from Cooper Lane. College Farm – where your family history begins.
Understood to date back to the 16th Century, this outstanding Grade II Listed four bedroom detached farmhouse is a home of undoubted character and intimate charm integral to the history of the commuter village of Laceby. There are details aplenty to entrance and beguile the viewer: the blind fan light over the recessed arched entrance, shuttered sash windows, superb timber fire surrounds and unusual sliding vent to the utility door, however, College Farm is not a museum – it is a vibrant living home proud of its history.
The main reception hall defines the home with its flagged floor, distinctive open well staircase with bulb-on-vase baluster and panelled doors. The dual aspect drawing room with open fire and beam work is a stunning family room and the dining room with large cast iron stove is ideal for family celebrations and relaxed dinner parties. A side hallway leads past a study with garden views, a practical utility and on to the 16’3 beamed breakfast kitchen with both gas fired Rayburn and separate six burner range – the informal social heart of the home.
The two principal bedrooms – both with fireplaces mentioned on the listing – lie to the front of this stunning home and an inner hallway leading from bedroom two opens to a further two bedrooms together with a traditionally appointed family bathroom. The accommodation is completed by a further shower room and two large attics.
Occupying a prominent corner position, College Farm enjoys private lawned gardens to the side and rear which are best viewed from the Clematis covered deck adjacent to the raised brick store and double gates allow vehicle access from Cooper Lane.
College Farm is so much more than a collection of details: it is a unique family home which delights and surprises at every turn.
College Farm – where your family history begins.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5980320. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, North Lincolnshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.