1 bedroom flat for saleCentre Heights, Hampstead, NW3
- Fantastic one bedroom apartment arranged on the eighth floor
- Set within a new contemporary development with secure access
- Open-plan reception/kitchen with ample dining space
- Provides stylish kitchen with integrated appliances
- Spacious bedroom with fitted wardrobe and bright décor
- On site concierge and management services
- Benefits from individual video entry system
Situated on the eighth floor of a newly refurbished residential development, this superb one bedroom apartment offers stylish, elegant interiors combined with generous living space and an excellent location.
Centre Heights is a contemporary residential development featuring luxury studio and one bedroom apartments all arranged over five floors. Each individual apartment has been designed to the highest of standards with elegant interiors throughout. The development benefits from fantastic on-site concierge, security and management facilities.
Occupying a prime location in Swiss Cottage, Centre Heights offers easy access to a superb variety of transport links, shops and restaurants, with the beautiful green spaces of Regent's Park nearby.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 978798. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, New Homes North. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.