3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTemple Forge Mews, Consett, Durham, DH8
- Three Bedroomed Semi-Detached House
- Master Bedroom With Ensuite
- Well Presented
- Kitchen/Diner With Patio Doors To Garden
- Garage And Single Driveway
- No Onward Chain
**NO ONWARD CHAIN** A well presented modern three-bedroomed semi-detached house situated in this small development in Consett town centre.
The house offers well proportioned contemporary living accommodation ideal for families and includes, on the ground floor: entrance porch, living room, window, inner hall, W.C., fitted kitchen/dining room with patio doors to the garden. To the first floor there are three bedrooms, en suite shower room and a bathroom/W.C. There is a lawned garden with a small patio to the rear and a lawned front garden and single drive.
Temple Forge Mews was constructed in 2006, by Persimmon, and is within walking distance of Consett town centre for local shops and amenities. Consett is also well placed for commuting purposes being within easy reach of Durham & Tyneside on the A691 and A692 highways.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41322462.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CNS160158. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J W Wood, Consett . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.