3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBredenbury,Herefordshire,HR7
- 3 Bedrooms
- Conservatory overlooking the gardens to the rear
- Newly beautifully fitted Family Bathroom
- En-suite shower room in Master Bedroom
- Utility Room
- Bedroom 3 can be Dining Room/home office/study
- Attached double garage with electric door
- Beautiful landscaped and private mature gardens
Standing within its own private, mature, landscaped gardens. This is a beautiful 3 bed detached bungalow in quiet situation on edge of village.
This beautiful 3 bed detached bungalow stands in its own private mature landscaped gardens in a quiet cul-de-sac location on the edge of Bredenbury village.
The bungalow has been recently refurbished by the current owners and is very well presented throughout. The two bathrooms have been upgraded to a high standard and a new Worcester Bosch condensing boiler installed.
Due to its generous proportions the bungalow provides flexible accommodation offering several options for dining in the lounge, kitchen, conservatory (overlooking the garden) and a large patio area for al fresco dining. The third bedroom is currently used as a home office/occasional bedroom but could also be used as a formal dining room. There is a large utility room with access to the integral double garage which houses the new gas boiler and new electric consumer unit.
The garage has light, power, cold water tap and has an electrically operated door.
The mature landscaped garden is a particular feature of this property and enjoys a high degree of privacy with a large lawned area. The features include a meandering path leading to a pond, pergola with seating area, vegetable patch, mature shrubs, flowering plants and a variety of trees, including an apple tree. There is also a useful garden shed. The conservatory opens out onto the large patio area and to both sides of the property there are large paved areas with gates leading to the front lawned garden and block paved drive.
The property has mains gas, electric and water supply (waste water to septic tank).
Bredenbury village is situated between the two historic market towns of Leominster and Bromyard. The property has easy access to the A44 and network rail links in Leominster.
We highly recommend a viewing of this property.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1973626. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Leominster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.