4 bedroom detached house for saleEmet Grove, BS16
- Sought after road/location
- Enclosed private garden with patio area
- Close proximity to local shops and schools
- Off street parking
- Oversized garage
- Modern kitchen with quality appliances and kitchen bar
- Semi-vaulted ceiling in master bedroom
- Quiet location
- Oak floored conservatory
- Viewing highly recommended
This MODERN & WELL MAINTAINED four bedroom detached home is a must to view.
Located on a quiet road in a sought after housing estate, this 15/20 year old property has many fine features which make it the ideal family home. It is situated within walking distance of Emersons Green Retail Park and many other services.
The accommodation comprises four bedrooms, with the master offering a vaulted ceiling and an en-suite, and a main family bathroom, all off a gallery landing. Modern kitchen with quality Neff/Bosch integrated appliances and bar type table with utility room with door to outside. Three reception rooms including bay fronted lounge, good size dining room (which has cupboard units and bar area) and can also be extended further by opening doors into the oak floored conservatory. There is a downstairs WC off the hallway that has an iconic feature. The internal condition has been finished to a very high standard and requires a low amount of maintenance. The property benefits from an oversize single garage and driveway offering off-street parking for two vehicles.
Please see the many photographs that show the quality of this property and the indicative floor plan for further detail. The best way to appreciate this property is to arrange a viewing appointment which you can do seven days a week by calling the number above or clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41352210.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3rz-ro3q. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.