2 bedroom apartment for saleBlack Road Hebburn NE31 1HQ
Sold by Us
- IMMEDIATE VACANT POSSESSION AVAILABLE
- UPVC FRAMED SEALED UNIT DOUBLE GLAZING
- FITTED KITCHEN
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & HOT WATER HEATING
- GOOD DECORATIVE ORDER THROUGHOUT
- GOOD SIZE MATURE GARDENS TO FRONT & REAR
A well apportioned first floor flat which is offered for sale with immediate vacant possession. This property is located in an extremely popular and sought after area and lies within easy reach of all local amenities. There is a regular bus route to the Hebburn and Jarrow town centres where local shops may be found. There is also a bus services to South Shields and a metro station within walking distance. An internal inspection is well recommended.
For schools in the area contact www.southtyneside.info
The property benefits from the following accommodation
With staircase to first floor.
With vinyl panelled ceiling, access to loft via a retracting ladder. The loft has been partially floored and has a light supply.
13’4” x 12’10”
(4.064m x 3.912m) plus bay window
With a fireplace incorporating a coal effect gas fire, corniced ceiling, three fitted wall lights, t.v. aerial point.
BEDROOM 1 (REAR)
11’0” x 12’2”
(3.353m x 3.708m)
With a range of wall to wall fitted wardrobes with sliding doors – the two centre sections being mirror fronted, radiator, corniced ceiling.
BEDROOM 2 (FRONT)
12’0” x 7’8”
(3.658m x 2.337m)
With storage/meter cupboard, corniced ceiling, double radiator.
12’0” x 7’3”
(3.658m x 2.210m)
With a range of fitted wall and floor units with laminated worktops, ceramic tiled surrounds and floor, incorporating a gas cooker point, plumbing for automatic washing machine, an inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, free standing gas boiler for heating the domestic hot water and central heating systems, airing cupboard containing hot water storage cylinder.
8’7” x 4’10”
(2.616m x 1.473m)
With a coloured suite comprising cast iron panelled bath, pedestal washbasin, low level w.c. vinyl panelled ceiling, ceramic tiled surrounds.
There is a walled and fenced garden set to lawn with borders giving access to the rear garden.
Which is partially screen fenced and set to lawn with mature well stocked flower and shrub beds, patio area, external sockets.
Ask for details.
Strictly by appointment via our South Shields office. Tel (0191) 4271414.
Mains, gas, electricity, water, drainage, gas central heating and hot water heating, telephone point.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS
Included in the sale are all fitted carpets and window blinds.
COUNCIL TAX BAND
South Tyneside Metropolitan Borough Council have verbally advised this property falls within band A, however this should be checked with them.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2966. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moody & Co, South Shields . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.