4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleManor Avenue, Penwortham
Sold by Us
- Higher Penwortham
- Beautiful Dining Kitchen
- Ensuite to Master
- 4 Bedrooms
- Multifuel Stove in Lounge
- Downstairs WC
- Study/Additional Dining Area
- Utility Room
Roberts & Co are delighted to present to the market this beautiful family home located in Higher Penwortham.
THE OWNERS LOVE:
- 'We styled our lounge to be a warm and inviting family lounge where our beautiful Hunter stove is the feature- not the TV! We lovingly designed the fireplace and hearth which is made of reclaimed Cheshire bricks and a solid oak mantelpiece and shelves.'
- 'Our large and bright dining kitchen was designed for family life. It's a space where the whole family can be together whilst cooking and dining. Our bespoke re-claimed pine units and granite-Iroko worktops together with the beautiful range cooker makes for a stylish and incredibly functional space.'
WE HAVE NOTICED:
- 'We love the master bedroom. Not only does it have modern fitted wardrobes and dressing table, the ensuite has both a bath and a 'Drench' shower over...A touch of luxury.'
- 'The rear garden is a lovely haven for alfresco dining. With a combination of lawn, patio and borders this garden has been landscaped beautifully.
- 'The extension to the original property not only provides an extra bedroom, but also creates a second dining area or study, WC and utility room. We think that this is a fantastic addition!
Downstairs this property has a warm and inviting lounge with feature multifuel stove. To the rear is a fantastic family dining kitchen with a useful utility room to the side. The property also benefits from a downstairs WC and a room which could be used as either an additional dining area or a study. Upstairs there are 4 bedrooms, 3 of which are doubles, and a family bathroom. The master benefits from an ensuite bathroom and modern fitted wardrobes. Outside there is driveway parking for multiple vehicles and a beautiful garden to the rear. This lovely family home in a sought after location is a must to view!
HALLWAY * UPVC double glazed door and Glazed Side Panel * Central heating radiator * Ceiling Light * Tiled flooring * Alarm *
LOUNGE 13' 8" x 12' 8" (4.185m x 3.867m) * UPVC double glazed window * Central heating radiator * Ceiling Light * Tiled flooring * Multi fuel burner *
KITCHEN 16' 10" x 10' 10" (5.152m x 3.307m) * UPVC double glazed window and French doors opening to rear garden * Radiator * Ceiling spotlight * Beautiful bespoke handmade reclaimed pine fitted wall and base cupboard units * Contrasting work surfaces comprising a combination of granite and Iroko Wood * Dual fuel Range Cooker * Belfast Sink * Large extractor hood * Integrated fridge * Integrated dishwasher * Breakfast Bar * Tiled flooring *
STUDY/ADDITIONAL DINING AREA 6' 4" x 8' 0" (1.933m x 2.448m) * UPVC double glazed window * Central heating radiator * Ceiling Light * Tiled flooring *
UTILITY ROOM 6' 3" x 8' 9" (1.920m x 2.683m) * UPVC composite stable rear door with side UPVC double glazed window * Ceiling Light * Tiled flooring * Plumbing for Washer and dryer * Integrated freezer * Storage cupboard for Washing Machine and Tumble Dryer *
DOWNSTAIRS WC 2' 11" x 4' 10" (0.909m x 1.474m) * UPVC double glazed window * Central heating radiator * Ceiling Light Tiled flooring * Extractor Fan * Towel Rail *
BEDROOM 1 9' 4" x 12' 8" (2.849m x 3.878m) * UPVC double glazed window * Central heating radiator * Ceiling Light * Carpet flooring to floor * Fitted Wardrobes * Ensuite *
ENSUITE 6' 5" x 9' 4" (1.973m x 2.854m) * UPVC double glazed window * Central heating towel radiator * Spotlight style Ceiling Light * Tiled flooring * Extractor Fan * Bath with 'Drench' shower overhead * Vanity Storage *
BEDROOM 2 9' 3" x 11' 5" (2.821m x 3.482m) * UPVC double glazed window * Central heating radiator * Ceiling Light * Carpet to floor *
BEDROOM 3 6' 3" x 12' 1" (1.920m x 3.688m) * UPVC double glazed window * Central heating radiator * Ceiling Light * Carpet to floor *
BEDROOM 4 6' 3" x 8' 11" (1.928m x 2.729m) * UPVC double glazed window * Central heating radiator * Ceiling Light * Carpet to floor *
BATHROOM 7' 2" x 6' 2" (2.206m x 1.891m) * UPVC double glazed window * Central heating radiator * Tiled flooring to floor * Spotlight style ceiling light * Standard bath with Shower overhead *
OUTSIDE * Rear garden consisting of lawn and paved areas and borders * shed in rear garden * Driveway Parking for multiple vehicles to the front *
Whilst we believe the data within these statements to be accurate, any person(s) intending to place an offer and/or purchase the property should satisfy themselves by inspection in person or by a third party as to the validity and accuracy.
Please call 01772 746100 to arrange a viewing on this property now. Calls are taken 7 days a week 9am to 8pm.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41377314.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101242000607. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roberts & Co Sales & Lettings, Preston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.