3 bedroom flat for saleHillcrest Road, Hythe, Kent
- Price Range: £200,000 - £220,000
- Spectacular sea views
- Duplex 3 bedroom period flat
- Freehold for the building
- Private balcony, landscaped garden, no chain
- EPC energy rating E (50)
I am afraid my words will not be able to do this flat justice. The owner’s attention to detail is impeccable and his care and passion for his home is very evident when you look around.From the minute you stand by the front door the first thing you will notice is the stunning outlook, with every room having breath taking views of the sea or the marsh, which is extremely rare. When you enter the lounge you will feel like you have just walked into a photo from ‘Home and Country’ magazine, with the period open fire, high ceilings and stained glass window in the stripped original door. This room is flooded with light from the windows and French doors, which open out onto a private balcony. You can imagine sitting here, bathed in the midday sun, taking in the beautiful vista.The modern kitchen/diner is delightful. Picture yourself sitting here in the morning sun, with a fresh coffee and maybe a croissant, whilst you read the paper; what a lovely way to start your day.This flat also comes with its own private garden. No expense has been spared here and the owner has created the ideal haven. There is a beautiful Indian sandstone patio and path and over the last couple of years he has put in a small kitchen garden and planted a broad selection of plants.
What the Owner says:
When I bought this flat in 2003 it looked nothing like it does now. It was in need of complete refurbishment, but I could see the potential. Before I started work the first thing I addressed was the sound insulation between the two flats; this was very important to me as I didn’t want to worry about any noise travelling down to the flat downstairs and vice versa. So I lifted all the floorboards, filled the void with sound deadening materials and once the boards were re-laid I added an additional sound deadening membrane. This has worked incredibly well. We are selling the freehold for the whole building with this flat.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 17'10 × 11'6 (5.44m × 3.51m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'2 × 12'1 (3.71m × 3.69m)
- Kitchen/Diner: 11'8 (3.56m) × 11' (3.36m) maximum narrowing to 10'11 (3.33m)
- SECOND FLOOR
- Bedroom 2: 17'9 × 11'2 maximum (5.41m × 3.41m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'3 × 8'4 (2.82m × 2.54m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41391548.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12821112. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Hythe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.