3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHazel Road, Dudley
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- In Need Of Modernisation
- Ideal Investment Or Family Home
- Detached Garage & Off Road Parking
- Large Front Garden With Lawn And Borders
- Recently Refurbished Downstairs Shower Room
- Master Bedroom With Additional Toilet
This traditional semi-detached property is ideal for a family, being within close proximity to the local park, Schools and Transport links. While it is in need of some slight modernisation it has masses of potential and could make the perfect family home or first time purchase.
This traditional semi-detached property is ideal for a family, being within close proximity to the local park, Schools and Transport links.
While it is in need of some slight modernisation it has masses of potential and could make the perfect family home or first time purchase.
Call To Book Your Viewing Today
Spacious front garden with planted borders and path leading to property entrance
Entering the property via UPVC front door to entrance hall with central heating radiator
Reception Room One 16' 2" into bay x 11' 11" ( 4.93m into bay x 3.63m )
Spacious reception room to the front of the property with open fireplace, electric fire and surround, wall lights and central heating radiator
Reception Room Two 12' 6" max x 7' 5" min ( 3.81m max x 2.26m min )
Reception room to the rear of the property with open fireplace and exposed wooden beams
Kitchen 7' 5" x 5' 8" ( 2.26m x 1.73m )
A kitchen in need of some modernisation with matching wall cupboards and base units, incorporating sink and drainer. With sliding doors opening in to reception room two
With plumbing connections for utilities
Downstairs shower room with shower cubicle, wash basin and w.c. recently refurbished
Landing with loft hatch and double glazed window with stunning views to the park
Bedroom One 14' 4" x 9' 10" ( 4.37m x 3.00m )
Master double bedroom with two double glazed windows, fitted wardrobes central heating radiator and en-suite w.c.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 11' 7" ( 3.56m x 3.53m )
Double bedroom to the rear of the property with double glazed window and central heating radiator
Bedroom Three 6' 11" x 8' 2" ( 2.11m x 2.49m )
Bedroom with double glazed rear facing window
Enclosed garden, with fences and side entrance to garage
Large detached garage with access from the rear
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41430705.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DLY100247. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.