3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLakeside Path, CANVEY ISLAND, Essex
- Entrance Porch
- Lounge - 18'3 x 14'4
- Dining Room - 18'5 x 9'6
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room - 18' x 8'3
- Master Bedroom - 14'2 x 11'8 > 10'1
- Ensuite Shower Room
- Bedroom Two - 14'9 x 10'
- Bedroom Three - 8'1 x 8'
- Larger than Average Four Piece Family Bathroom
- Pleasant, Easy to Maintain Rear Garden
GUIDE PRICE £240,000 - £250,000 ** NEW UPDATED PHOTOS ** Presented with No Onward Chain, is this larger than average three bedroom semi detached house. An abundance of features are present in this property including an 18ft lounge, 18ft dining room and 35ft double length garage. With beautiful lake views to the front this is a truly superb property and one that must be viewed!
Property ref: 121_193_4118728
18'5 x 9'6
18' x 8'3
14'2 x 11'8>10'1
14'9 x 10'
8'1 x 8'
Four Piece Family Bathroom
18'3 x 14'4
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41470857.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4118728. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anthony Quirk, Canvey Island. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.