11 bedroom detached house for saleWhite Lodge Close, Hampstead Garden Suburb, London, N2
- Gated family home on a peaceful road
- Symmetrical lines of architecture reveals over 17,000 sq ft of living space
- Lavish Leisure facilities including indoor pool, gym & jacuzzi
- Wine cellar
- Bedroom suites and staff accommodation
- Cottage w/ kitchen, dining room & bathroom
- EPC Rating = B
A majestic gated family home set on an elevated plot backing onto Highgate Golf Course. Tucked away on the peaceful tree-lined White Lodge Close just off the prestigious The Bishops Avenue.
A majestic gated family home set on an elevated plot backing onto Highgate Golf Course. Tucked away on the peaceful tree-lined White Lodge Close just off the prestigious The Bishops Avenue, this location carries all the prestige of this prime address within a more private setting.
The perfect symmetrical lines of the architecture reveals over 17,000 sq ft of living space with unusually large rooms and elevated ceilings. Accommodation includes eight bedroom suites, a leisure complex with large swimming pool, cinema room, garaging for 3-4 cars, staff living quarters and a detached guest house/security office.
Visit www.fairwayslondon.com for:
360° Tour, Floor plans, Specification, Location, Image Gallery and Video
Square Footage: 17,000 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-41479083.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STS150060. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Hampstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.