1 bedroom flat for saleChapel Road
- One bedroom apartment
- Newly converted
- Gloss finish kitchen
- Contempory style bathroom
- Video entry phone
- LED lighting
- Close to Worthing railway station
- Close to Worthing town centre
- Ideal for first time buyers
- Ideal for buy to let investors
Matthew Anthony are delighted to bring to the market this beautifully developed one bedroom apartment. Built by CSN Homes the apartment has been fitted with a high quality, gloss finish kitchen and a contemporary style bathroom. The apartment also benefits from a video entry phone and LED lighting at low running costs. The location is perfect for commuters being close to Worthing mainline railway station and would be the perfect home for a first time buyer.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41486442.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 514. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Matthew Anthony Estate Agency, Worthing - Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.