3 bedroom detached house for saleRace Hill, Launceston, Cornwall, PL15
- A deceptively spacious detached town house.
- Modern L-shaped kitchen and utility room.
- Large sitting room with open fire.
- Separate dining room.
- Three double first floor bedrooms.
- Mains gas central heating.
- UPVC double glazing.
- Rear decked patio garden.
- Road side permit parking.
- Far reaching countryside views.
Hill House is a deceptively spacious two storey house. It is conveniently situated close to the town centre and also offers easy access to the A30 dual carriageway.
This impressive family home affords a light and airy entrance hall that allows access to the ground floor rooms, that consist of a large sitting room with an original open fireplace, a traditional slate hearth with decorative surround and mantle. The separate dining room also has an original tiled open fireplace and a useful coat hanging area and a storage cupboard. The kitchen is formed by an L-shaped rear extension and allows plenty of cupboard storage and a pantry. There is space and plumbing for a washing machine, dishwasher and under counter fridge.
Upstairs on the first floor there are three double bedrooms. The main bedroom has plenty of fitted wardrobe space and bedroom two has another character fireplace. The tiled family bathroom/WC has a matching light coloured panelled bath with an electric shower over and a matching hand basin and WC.
The well presented home is double glazed and the radiators are heated by a mains gas boiler. The rear aspect and garden benefits from far reaching countryside views towards Dartmoor. The small back garden is dominated by a timber decked area offering a private area to enjoy the vista. Residential road side permit parking is available from Cornwall Council and a large council car park is conveniently located close by.
Launceston Town Centre offers a range of shopping, commercial, educational and recreational facilities and lies adjacent to the A30 trunk road giving access to Truro and West Cornwall in one direction and Exeter and beyond in the opposite direction.
(On foot) From our offices proceed into Southgate Street and through the Southgate Arch. Continue straight ahead bearing right up Race Hill walking past the entrance to the carparks on the left hand side. Hill House, 15 Race Hill will be identified towards the top of the hill as the road begins to level out on the left hand side marked with a Webbers For Sale Board.
4.67m max x 4.6m
4.17m x 2.62m
2.18m x 2.8m
4.27m max x 2.6m
3.35m max x 3.7m max
2.74m x 3.66m
1.78m x 1.78m
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41506761.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LAU140381. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Webbers Property Services, Launceston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.