2 bedroom flat for saleKingsway, Hove
- Ground Floor Flat
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Garden with Excellent Storage
- Immediate Vacant Possession
- Hove Seafront
- Gas Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
Tenure: Share of Freehold
** Guide Price £350,000 - £375,000 **
* Bedroom One: 16' 4" x 13' 8"
* Bedroom Two: 10' 3" x 8' 9"
* Kitchen: 10' 8" x 8' 3"
* Lounge: 16' 1" x 12' 4"
* Shower Room
* Garden: 28' 7" x 31'
* Side Garden: 22' 4" x 7' 11"
Situated directly opposite Hove lagoon and benefiting from a fantastic outlook to the front of the property.
The flat occupies the entire ground floor with the benefit only having one flat above. The property itself is in need of certain updating throughout.
The main bedroom is an excellent size room with a favoured southerly aspect. The lounge is also another fantastic room which has doors leading onto the flats excellent size rear garden. Gardens of this size in this location are extremely hard to find and it further benefits from a good size storage area to the side of the property with side access into Tandridge road.
The property is offered for sale with immediate vacant possession.
This property is sold on a share of freehold basis.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41531667.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 14529. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Goldin Lemcke, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.