4 bedroom semi-detached villa for sale1 Sutherland Avenue, Pollokshields, G41 4JJ
- Home Report valuation 650,000
- Vestibule , hallway , cloaks WC, bay windowed lounge , formal dining room
- Comfortable TV room , beautifully appointed kitchen
- Utility/laundry , pantry , boiler room
- Upstairs to 4 excellent double bedrooms , guest with en-suite
- Main family bathroom , gas ch (2016), upgraded roof
- Superb , well maintained gardens , driveway , garage
- South facing and fully enclosed at the rear
Set in level beautifully maintained garden grounds in the heart of 'The Avenues' of West Pollokshields, a significant sandstone semi-detached villa dating from 1895/1900 or thereby. Internally the property boasts versatile family accommodation within seven principal apartments formed over two levels. A wealth of period detailing is retained most notably original ceiling cornice work, plaster work and wood work. Early internal inspection is absolutely imperative to appreciate this impressive family home.
Ground floor extends to entrance vestibule, broad welcoming hallway with cloakroom, significant bay windowed lounge, formal dining room, comfortable family sitting room, modern fitted kitchen with pantry, utility room, boiler room and additional wc. Staircase leads to upper hallway.
First floor extends to large bay windowed master bedroom, 3 further double bedroom (one en-suite) and family bathroom.
The specification includes gas central heating (new boiler installed in 2016), a monitored alarm system, timber sash & case windows and extensive storage space within property's attic and cellar. The property has ample driveway parking for several cars and a single garage.
Both front and rear gardens are well maintained, with lawn and a variety of mature planting. The rear garden is fully enclosed, South facing, with patio areas, summer house and boundary wall providing seclusion and privacy.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SS2043. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Corum, shawlands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.