1 bedroom flat for saleTrayford Court, Purfleet, Essex
- Close to Purfleet railway station
- One bedroom apartment
- Ideal first time purchase or
- buy to let option
- Secure communal entrance door
- Top floor with Loft space
- No onward chain
- EPC band C
NO ONWARD CHAIN! One bedroom studio plus apartment located just 0.2 miles from Purfleet station. Offered for sale with no onward chain.
Entrance Hall -
Lounge - 11'11 x 10'11 (3.63m x 3.33m) -
Kitchen - 7'6 x 6'10 (2.29m x 2.08m) -
Bedroom Area - 8'6 x 7'7 to wardrobe (2.59m x 2.31m to wardrobe) -
Enter the property via communal entrance door to front aspect. Stairs lead to all floors.
Entrance hall commences with access into three piece bathroom. Comprising, panelled bath, shower over, folding splash screen door, low level WC, wash hand basin. Tiling to walls.
Bedroom area has window to side aspect. Open plan into Lounge.
Lounge offers window to rear aspect. Tiled flooring. Textured ceiling. Open plan into the kitchen. Window to rear aspect. Base mounted units. Work surfaces house, stainless steel sink drainer with mixer tap. Spaces for appliances.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26232397. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fresh Property , Grays. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.