3 bedroom detached house for saleAlfreton Road, Selston, Nottingham
- Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Well Presented
- Open Countryside Views To The Rear
- Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Delightful Rear Garden
- Driveway Parking
***THREE BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE***TWO RECEPTION ROOMS***WELL PRESENTED***DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM***OPEN VIEWS OF THE GOLF COURSE TO THE REAR***DRIVEWAY PARKING***DELIGHTFUL REAR GARDEN***CALL BURCHELL EDWARDS FOR IMMEDIATE VIEWING!!!***
A well presented three bedroom detached house located in the popular location of Selston, NG16. The property is ideally located and within close proximity to bus routes and major road links including the A38 and M1. The property briefly comprises; two reception rooms, fitted kitchen, downstairs cloakroom, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property has driveway parking and has a rear garden with rural views of the golf course. The property also benefits gas central heating and double glazing. Viewing's are essential to appreciate the space and views that this property has.
uPVC 1/2 double glazed front entrance door to side aspect, radiator, laminate flooring, stair leading to first floor, doors leading to
Hand wash basin, low level wc, laminate flooring
Lounge 16' 2" x 11' 10" ( 4.93m x 3.61m )
Double glazed patio door to rear elevation, double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, electric fire fire with surround and hearth, fitted carpet.
Dining Room 11' 7" x 8' ( 3.53m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, fitted carpet.
Kitchen 11' 10" x 7' 2" ( 3.61m x 2.18m )
Fitted with kitchen units incorporating wall and base units, one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, roll top work surfaces and complimentary tiling to the walls. integrated electric hob and electric oven (cooker hood over)There is space for appliances and there is plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine. Wall unit housing the boiler. Fully tiled floor, double glazed window to front aspect, radiator
Double glazed windows to both side aspects, fitted carpet , access to a bearded loft, doors to
Bedroom One 15' 10" from fitted wardrobe x 8' 7" ( 4.83m from fitted wardrobe x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 9' 10" ( 3.10m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted carpet, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 8" x 6' ( 3.56m x 1.83m )
Window to rear aspect, laminate flooring, radiator.
Four piece bathroom suite comprising , low level wc, hand wash basin, panelled bath, shower cubicle, part tiled walls, opaque window to the front, heated towel rail. fitted carpet.
Outside And Garden
To the front of the garden there is a driveway and a pebbled area.
To the rear there is a patio area with a lawned garden, flower bed and a garden shed, with fenced borders. The rear garden overlooks the golf course which has lovely rural views
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41588700.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EWD201897. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Eastwood - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.